Comparați acest CV cu CV-ul oricărui alt politician român. Vorba aia: nu au inventat ei cît a făcut el pe bune. Și chiar dacă Ponta, Antonescu, Șova și ceilalți primesc dreptul să bage în CV încă 10 rînduri inventate de ei, la liberă alegere, tot nu e suficient.
Date and place of birth: September 22nd, 1968, Iaşi
Marital status: married, a son.
• 1994-2004, Ph.D., Faculty of History, “Al. I. Cuza” University, Iaşi;
• 1992-1993, Postgraduate studies, Centre for Jewish and Hebrew Studies, associated to the St. Cross College, Oxford University, Great Britain;
• 1988-1992, Faculty of History – Philosophy, “Al. I. Cuza” University, Iaşi;
• 1983-1987, “C. Negruzzi” Mathematics – Physics High school, Iaşi.
• March – December 2007, Deputy Coordinator for the South-East European Cooperation Initiative (SECI), Vienna;
• December 2004 – March 2007, Minister of Foreign Affairs;
• 2003-2004, Deputy Coordinator for the South-East European Cooperation Initiative, Vienna;
• 2001-2003, Director General – Special Envoy of the Stability Pact for South-Eastern Europe;
• 1998-2001, Secretary of State, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Romania;
• Faculty of History, “Al. I. Cuza” University, Iaşi;
• 1992-1995, University Tutor, Modern History of Romania;
• 1995-1998, University Assistant Professor, Modern History of Romania;
• 1998-2004, Lecturer in Modern History of Romania;
• 2004-2006, Reader in Modern History of Romania;
• Faculty of History, University of Bucharest:
• As of 2007, Professor, Modern History of Romania.
• Mihai-Răzvan Ungureanu has conducted a prolific scientific activity. He is member of the Romanian Society of Heraldry, Sigillography and Genealogy of the Romanian Academy, the Iaşi branch (since 1993), member of the Scientific Board of the Soros Foundation for an Open Society, Iaşi-Bucharest (1996-1998), Director of the Romanian Studies Centre, Iaşi, of the Romanian Cultural Foundation (1996-1999), member of the European Association for Jewish Studies, Oxford, Great Britain (1997-2007), Senior Fellow of the Oxford Centre for Jewish and Hebrew Studies, St. Cross College, University of Oxford, Great Britain (1998-2007), member of the Council of the “Sever Zotta” Institute for Genealogy and Heraldry in Iaşi (since 1998), President of the Romanian Institute for Strategic Studies (2001-2007), member of the Board of the “New Europe College”, Bucharest (2002-2007), member of the scientific board of the Centre for Security Policies, Szeged, Hungary (2003-2007), Director of the Centre for Jewish Studies of the Faculty of History, “Al. I. Cuza” University of Iaşi (since 2004).
• Mihai-Răzvan Ungureanu has delivered courses at a number of higher education institutions in the country and abroad: Visiting Professor (Gast Wissenschaftler) in the Department for European History, Albert-Ludwig University of Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany (1993-1997), Associate Professor with the School of Slavonic and East European Studies, University of London, Great Britain (1996-1998), Senior Reader at NATO School (SHAPE), Oberammergau, Germany (2001-2004), Associate Professor at the National School for Political and Administrative Studies, Bucharest (2002-2005), Lecturer at “George C. Marshall” Centre for Security Studies, Garmish-Partenkirchen, Germany (2003-2005), Lecturer at the National Defence University.
• Mihai – Razvan Ungureanu held offices of senior editor or editor of several historical journals, senior editor of the „Dialogue” magazine of „Al. I. Cuza”University, Iasi (1988-1992), editor of ” Genealogical Archives „, edited by the Romanian Academy, Bucharest (since 1993), editor of” Revue des Etudes Roumaines „, edited by Carol II Royal Foundation – Romanian Academy, Paris – Bucharest (since 1994), editor of” Review of Social History „of „Al. I. Cuza” University, Iasi(1996). Since 1998, he is Coordinator of Historia Collection of Polirom Publishing House, Iasi- Bucharest. He has published over 80 scientific articles, being the author of the following volumes:
• „Statistic documents regarding the City of Iasi (1755-1828)”, 2 vols (Iasi, 1997), in collaboration with Professor Ioan Caprosu;
• „The Comprehensive catalogue of Moldova boyars” (Iasi, 1998);
• „Conversion and integration in Romanian society in the early modern age” (Iasi, 2004);
• „Rumänien (Romania)” in collaboration with Thede Kahl and Michael Metzeltin (Vienna, Münster, 2006);
• „Always faithful. Diplomatic notes for a modern Romania” (Bucharest, 2008).
• 1992 , The National Prize of „Review 22”, Bucharest;
• 1996-1997, „Felix Posen Award” of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel;
• 1997-1998, „Felix Posen Award” of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel (for the second time);
• 1998 , „Vasile Pogor Award” for the scientific research on the history of the City of Iasi, Romania, granted by the City Hall of Iasi;
• 1999,”Corneliu Coposu Award” of the Youth Organization of PNTcd, for the diplomatic activity in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
• 2000 , „Dimitrie Onciul Award” of the Cultural Foundation „Magazin istoric” (The Historical Journal) for publishing the „Romanian-Soviet Relations. Documents 1917-1934”, vol.I, Bucharest 1999 (in collaboration with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation);
• 2004 – „Mihail Kogalniceanu Prize” granted by the Romanian Academy for the book: “Convertire si integrare in societatea romaneasca la inceputul epocii moderne”, Bucuresti (Conversion and integration in the Romanian Society at the beginning of the modern era”)
• Knight of “the Star of Romania” National Order (Romania, 2008);
• Grand officer of the “For Merit” National Order (Romania, 2000);
• Grand officer of the “Diplomatic Merit” National Order – (Romania, 2007);
• Member of the Honor Council of the “Diplomatic Merit” National Order (since 2008);
• Commander of Dannebrog Royal Order, First Class, Denmark (Denmark, 2000);
• Officer of the „Star of Romania” National Order (Romania, 2011).
FOREIGN LANGUAGE SKILLS:
English – Fluently
French – Fluently
German – Fluently
Hungarian – Satisfactorily